Charles Ginenthal is the author of Carl Sagan and Immanuel Velikovsky and co-author of Stephen J. Gould and Immanuel Velikovsky. He has published papers in the journals Aeon, Meta Research, and The Velikovskian (of which he is Publisher). His work also appeared in the Proceeding of the Immanuel Velikovsky Centennial Celebration 1895-1995, in ABA, the Glory and Torment: The Life of Immanuel Velikovsky, written by Velikovsky's daughter, Ruth Velikovsky Sharon Ph.D., and in Rebels & Devils, The Psychology of Liberation, with distinguished authors Robert Anton Wilson, William S. Burroughs, and Timothy Leary. He has published a new theory of Cosmology, The Electro-Gravitic Theory of Celestial Motion and Cosmology, and also The Extinction of the Mammoth, and Pillars of the Past: History, Science, Technology, as they relate to Chronology.
Ginenthal has said:
- "So you know, you asked the question before: "What's it like to carry the mantle of Velikovsky?" What's it like to be called a crackpot 25 times a month by people who won't give you the decency of hearing you out, and looking at the evidence? The attitude is, "It can't be right, and therefore why am I wasting my time with you? [..]"
- "The reason I think vitriol still exists with Velikovsky [from the scientific community] is essentially that there are journals. There's my journal [The Velikovskian], there's another journal Aeon, there's one in England, and there are Velikovskians working all over the world doing research and writing. "
- "Neptune's Magnetic Field", Catastrophism and Ancient History, vol.10 No. 2 (July 1988)
- "Agronomy and Climatology", SIS C&C Review, v2003
- See also extensive contributions to The Velikovskian
- Carl Sagan and Immanuel Velikovsky, 1995 New Falcon Publications, 448pages. ISBN 1-56184-075-0. $16.95.
- Stephen J. Gould and Immanuel Velikovsky (1996) Co-authored with Irving Wolfe, Lynn E. Rose, David N. Talbott, Ev Cochrane and Dwardu Cardona.
- The Extinction of the Mammoth (1997) A Special Issue of The Velikovskian, Vol. III No. 2 & 3.
- The Electro-Gravitic Theory of Celestial Motion and Cosmology (1999) A Special Issue of The Velikovskian Vol. IV, No. 3. Hard cover, 154pp, ISBN 0-9639759-0-3
- Pillars of the Past: History, Science, Technology, as they relate to Chronology (2003)
- Pillars of the Past Vol.II: Mesopotamian, Anatolian, Mycenaean, Minoan, and Harappan Chronology (2009)